The Site is owned and operated by Prakal Pte Ltd (“PPL”) . The following Conditions govern your use and/or access of the Site. By using or accessing the Site, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood these Conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Definitions “Conditions”: The terms and conditions contained herein and any amendments from time to time, as published on the Site.
“Personal Data”: Data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Data can include your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information. All personal data will comply with the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012 (“PDPA”).
Prakal Pte Ltd : “PPL”, “we”, “our”, “us”, “Site”, “Websites”, “the Company”, “Service Provider” : Both the mobile and web versions of the website located at https://enjinstarter.com and/or https://launchpad.enjinstarter.com/
“You”, “Yourself”, “Your”, “Investors”, “Users”, “They”: refers to Site Visitors.
“Minor(s)” Individuals who are below the age of 18 year(s), or otherwise under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
“Launchpad”: refers to https://launchpad.enjinstarter.com/
“Initial Dex Offering”: IDO
“First Come First Serve”: “FCFS”
“Enjin Starter Tokens”: “EJS”
“Know Your Client”: “KYC”
“Anti- Money Laundering”: AML
“Counter Finance Terrorism”: CFT
(a) The headings in these Conditions are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Conditions.
(b) Any reference to conduct includes without limitation, an omission, statement or undertaking, whether or not in writing.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
(a) if you are below 18 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these Conditions and their agreement to take responsibility for:
(i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, information and functions made available on the Site or purchase of any product, good or merchandise (including any part thereof) made available for sale on the Site; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Conditions. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Site;
(b) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without our prior written authorisation; and
(c) you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others. Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these Conditions, you may not use the Site to:
- transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorised use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us,
- introduce to the Site or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code,
- obtain unauthorised access to any computer system,
- impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity,
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity,
- misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address,
- tamper with or obtain access to the Site or any component of the Site,
- conduct fraudulent activities, or
- collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such Users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- CHANGES TO THE SITE
We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Site in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use of or access to all or part of the Site for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Conditions. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH THE SITE
Contracts for the supply of goods, services, digital assets, or products (including any token, coin, credential, or other document or general or specific authorisation granted by the Company) formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you to the Site are governed by the specific terms and conditions of supply for that good, service or product, as highlighted to you prior to any contract being formed.
- Allocation of IDOs
- Without prejudice to any of the above terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right not to explain, or provide any reason(s) whatsoever for any allocation of IDOs to each respective wallet address. Allocation of IDOs distributed to each wallet will be based on an FCFS basis.
- The Company is not obliged in any way whatsoever to provide any information on how the allocation of EJS tokens is distributed.
- The Site User acknowledges and agrees to follow all T&Cs when applying for whitelist via our launchpad. The Site User acknowledges that the Service Provider may amend at any time and request additional information for any purposes as and when required by the Service Provider for our business needs. The Site User agrees to provide such information to the Service Provider without delay. the Site User acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may at any time remove the Site User without any reason whatsoever.
- Your Responsibilities and Undertakings
- You are advised to take necessary precautions to safeguard your Digital Wallet(s) Username, Digital Wallet Passcode and/or any other confidential material which could be used by hackers to compromise your account.
- You agree that you will, at all times, be solely responsible for all access and/or use of Digital Wallet made via your Digital Wallet Username, and Digital Wallet Passcode, whether it was in fact made by you or by any other person(s) purporting to be you. You further consent and agree that your Digital Wallet Username, Digital Wallet Passcode will serve as a means of verifying your identity to the Company.
- In no circumstances the Company will not be responsible for any hacked wallet address. The company will not be responsible for and will not be liable for any form of compensation in any way whatsoever should the wallet address be compromised in any way. You shall at all times bear full responsibility for any hacked wallets.
- The User undertakes and understands that they will be responsible for the accuracy of their own wallet address. The Service Provider will not be held responsible in the event that the User has provided the Service Provider an incorrect Wallet Address.
- In the event that the User has provided the Service Provider with inaccurate Wallet Address information, pursuant to clause 6(d) the User understands that there will be no compensation of tokens sent to any incorrect Wallet Address. The User will bear all cost and liability associated with any tokens sent to any incorrect Wallet Address.
- Inherent Risks
The User(s) acknowledges that buying and selling crypto currencies involves inherent financial risk and no one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.
- The Service Provider disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete, or unreliable or result in any investment or other losses. The User’s usage of the information on the Websites or materials linked from the Websites is at his or her own risk.
- The User is obliged to establish legal regulations specifying his tax obligations and methods of payment to the right tax authority. Service Provider is not responsible if and how the transaction is made.
- User(s) should seek their own attorney(s) and/or lawyer(s) advice whether or not their country of residence / citizenships allow the purchase of any crypto currencies. Where the User is residing or a citizen of a country that does not allow the purchase of crypto currencies, the User agrees to personally assume all legal liability for any potential breach of regulations and/or legislations of the respective country where such ban on crypto currencies may exist.
- The User acknowledges that the Service Provider does not guarantee the User any profit in connection with the use of the Websites.
- The User agrees to subject himself to KYC / AML checks as and when required by law. Such due diligence checks shall be performed by the Service Provider or through third party providers.
- Intellectual Property
- The Websites are registered trademarks, and they belong to the Company.
- All graphic works, animations, text and other content, including functionality, distribution and location of specific elements used on Website are protected by copyright law.
- The User is entitled to use the works within the scope of permitted private use provided by the above legal provisions.
- Use beyond the permitted private use requires written prior consent of the Service Provider.
- Data Protection
- As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect, and process your Personal Data, we may from time to time update this Data Protection Policy to ensure that this Data Protection Policy is consistent with future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to any rights that may have at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our websites.
- Personal data includes any document that contains your personal information such as Legal Name and/or Alias, Passport or Government ID numbers, and/or Photo ID.
- We will collect your personal data in the following ways, and for the following reasons: –
- When you submit an application form or other forms such as KYC registration requirements to any of the products and services that we provide.
- To facilitate business transactions and operations and comply with internal policies and procedures.
- To resolve complaints and handle requests and enquiries.
- To meet or comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on us (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies, and conducting audit checks, due diligence, and investigation purposes.
- Marketing Consent
- By using our websites, you agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal data, as provided for when you register your details with us on Our websites
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and our data protection policy, you agree to allow us to retain your data in pursuant to clause 10(a) to 10(c) and clause 11(a).